Monday, July 27, 2009

Food for 7/27

I've decided I'm going to start writing down what I eat every day. Instead of wasting notebook paper, I'll just put it here.

Breakfast:
- Slimfast Cappucino Delight, 180 calories

Misc.
- 2.1 L of water
- 2 mini tootsie rolls
- Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar, 100 calories
- Gardetto's Chipotle flavored mix, 200 calories

Lunch:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwhich
- Fritos, individual serving, 160 calories
- Yoplait Light Yogurt, Harvest Peach, 100 calories
- Cars fruit flavored snacks, 80 calories
- Strawberries with some sugar on them

Dinner:
- BLT w/ buttered toast & then mayo
- strawberries
- cantelope

Then, everything went downhill after dinner. I started snacking out of boredom. I ate what is my latest facination: dipping Lay's potato chips into Ranch dressing, like a ton of chips and dressing. Then, I had a little bag of Mini-Muffins, chocolate chip.

I didn't work out, the training app and I weren't getting along.

So, I fell off the wagon a little bit there after dinner, but I'm going to try even harder to not snack when I'm bored, or if I'm hungry, to grab a healthy alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment