Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Food for 7/28

Another day, another...well day of food I suppose.

Breakfast:
- SlimFast Cappucino Delight, 180 cal.

Snack:
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola bar, 100 cal.

Lunch:
- PB & J
- Yoplait Light in Blackberry, 100 cal.
- Cantelope

Water Intake:
- 2.2 L of water thus far, more to come!

Dinner:
- Lays Chips & Ranch
- Wendy's Vanilla Frosty

No, it wasn't a good day, at least once I got to dinnertime. What was supposed to be dinner got pushed aside because my mother didn't feel like cooking. I don't blame her, cooking every evening gets boring, especially when we don't use any new receipes or anything like that. Maybe I should rectify this situation, or start cooking on my own!

I'm craving a salad like it's going out of style.

A fairly better start to today, and hopefully it'll continue to go well. All I know is that it gets serious when the 3 p.m. snack monster finds me.

Maybe I'll workout tonight. Maybe just even walk. Gotta do something! So long as the app & I are getting along, then all will be well. This time I plan on focusing on strength!

I ended up not walking, or doing anything besides going into the pool and doing some volleyball which had the muscles in my arms burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment